I asked a question recently to my friends, and it was “Why do you work?”. Some say it’s for fun, some say it’s for experience, but most say it’s for money. Money is such a big topic and driver in our lives. We often struggle to make ends meets every month. Many of us work more than 40 hours and multiple jobs to support our living expenses. I myself have been through that. At one point in my young life I was working 3 jobs, 7 days a week doing about 8-12 hours a day (I’m a little crazy). After about 3 weeks, I felt so burnt out that I had to quit one of my jobs to give myself some breathing room. In 2012 I worked 2 jobs, for 5-6 days a week. One of my positions required me to do overnight shifts as well, so on certain days I will go from work place to work place with no sleep.
Skip to 2014, and I am now making more than $7000 a month (works out to be about $84,000 a year) working 10-20 hours a week on something I love to do. On the side, I teach ice skating for FUN and not because of a paycheque. I’ve had more joy in my life because I can actually LIVE my life and attend events with my friends, without having to say “Sorry, I have work”.
My secret? Internet marketing. I remember working my job in 2012, sitting in front of the computer and feeling unfulfilled. I clicked onto my friend’s self-help website. He talked about passive income and how the internet is the best tool to make money nowadays. He sparked me into taking massive action. I told myself that I will never settle to struggle through my credit payments, and that I will choose to live a comfortable life where money is of no concern.
I am almost at a level where I can say that I am “financially free”. As I share my stories, some people have been asking me for the strategies & resources that lead me to the success I have today. So here goes…
- My main project is selling Amazon Kindle ebooks. I (sometimes, will explain in a sec) write, edit, publish and market ebooks on sale at Amazon.com. I have 100+ ebooks that I look after, but I have set up a system that automates most of my work through the use of virtual assistants.
- My other projects involve online affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing means you are promoting other people’s products, and getting paid a cut for every sale. That is another popular way of generating income online.
- My newest project will involve the use of video and Youtube Marketing. I will soon be adding videos to the nextstopsuccess blog. My girlfriend and her friend have also created a Youtube channel called Fairytails. It is all about book reviews and cats! From Youtube, you are able to make income from online ads.
Passive Income Resources:
All of the products I am recommending have been used by me personally and has helped me tremendously in my road to internet marketing success.
These are the 2 programs that I highly recommend:
- Kindle Money Mastery: Kindle Money Mastery is a brilliant program that I used later on in my internet marketing career. I was having a few problems with overcoming some system building issues and I learned from this program extensively. I was able to take my publishing to the next level. Even if you’re a beginner, this is the perfect program to start with.
- Kindle Ritual: I started my career in ebook creation with the Kindle Ritual Program. It’s quite easy to use, but requires you to start a WordPress website and use its programs specifically. It is still a highly effective learning program for beginners.
Some more Programs:
- Bring the Fresh: is a program about that I have used extensively as well. Based on Bring the Fresh, I was able to create a few small websites, and also nextstopsuccess. It’s one of the best programs in discussing affiliate marketing and website building. Perfect for anyone looking to create their own website for profit.
- Ultimate Ebook Creator: I have not personally used this, but I have heard good things about it. Besides selling on Amazon, this program teaches you to work in Barnes & Noble’s bookstore. It also has some built in formatting and editors that are quite helpful.
Final Question: Can I really do this?
I hear a lot of people questioning themselves about if they can actually earn money online. This reminded me of my self-doubt at the beginning. I had no clue if I could make it in this field I have no experience/knowledge in, but I remembered my desperation of wanting to quit my dead-end job, and achieve my dream of travelling around the world. In that moment, I chose freedom, and committed to it until I reached it.
I will tell you that you will run into failures, and you will try over and over again. As long as you don’t quit, and change your approach, you too can succeed in making the money I make. I highly encourage you to check out these programs, and choose to commit to success. These programs will teach you everything you need to know and more.
Passive income is king, and is the key to your financial freedom. Take action and decide what you want in your life.